Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's done!

Well Don got the batting roller mounted today, yeah! It turned out to be really simple... just a length of pvc pipe mounted to brackets on the frame. Works great and now everything is back in it's proper place.

I spent the rest of the day quilting charity quilts that had started to stack up. Got 2 done this afternoon thanks to Suzanne Earley's meandering magic. It goes so fast and looks wonderful. My version is actually Jodi Robinson's 'less stress' feathers on Suzanne's meandering framework.

No pictures busy. But the piece I used to get the tension straight shown in last night's post, is now a nap bed for Chloe & Harry. They claimed it the second it came off the frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I always enjoy your comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.